Logging in on the ticket shop page
Purchased before? Click here
New? Read below
- Click on the green button above to go to our webshop.
- If you already hold season tickets or have bought online tickets before, do not create a new account.
- Look for the email you received from “email@example.com" at the start of the season which contained your login data
- If you can't find this email, click "Link" in the top menu, enter the requested information and submit your request. You will then receive an email with your login data
- IF AND ONLY IF you do not have season tickets or have never bought online tickets before, click on "Register" in the top menu to create your own account. Enter the requested information and click on "SAVE". You will then receive an email with your login data..
- Once you are logged in, follow the flow of the buying process:
- If you're buying tickets for a match where your season tickets give you priority seating, click on "MY ORDERS" to the right. Next, your reservation appears. You do not have to choose a seat but can buy your reserved seat directly by clicking on "Pay for unpaid reservation".
- For other matches, click on the match in question, choose (an) available seat(s) and pay.
- To pay, first select the payment method and then choose your payment method. Keep your card reader close by. Click on the blue payment button, which will redirect you to an external payment site. Follow the instructions there and make your payment..
- After paying on the external payment site, wait to be redirected to our online-ticketing page. Do not close your window prematurely, but wait patiently. If you are not automatically taken back to our site, click on the redirect link. Should anything go wrong on the external payment site, the seat you selected will be blocked for half an hour, during this time, you will not be able to select it. After this short period of time, the seat will be available once more. If the seat is reserved for a season-ticket holder, it will of course be available to that person only. Then simply follow the above steps again.
- If your payment went through correctly, a green bar will appear under "Order Status" stating "Order confirmed!".
You will then receive an e-mail confirming your order and containing a PDF file with the e-tickets. Print these out and scan them in at the turnstiles on the day of the match. This way you won't need to go to the booths.